Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quick & short update.
Today's brother's graduation day!
Woots!
Had to make my way to Singapore Poly.
Its a really big school.
:D


Jumi & me!

Loads of people were there.
Like huge waves of crowd.
HAHS!

People.

1 big screen ontop of me.
Actually there 2.

Graduation ceremony cum performance!

That VIP.
AKA, my dad's "best" friend :/

4 kids have to say their speeches in different languages.

Didnt post my brother performing nor him receiving his certificate.
Cos I haven upload the rest of the photos.
So sorry!
I think I'll upload them in the next post :D

After that,
had dinner at Clementi.

Sauces galore!
WOOTS! =D

Im addicted to Goong already!
Princess Hours! :D :D
Most people love Yul,
but I love Shin!
That Hyorin is sucha husband stealer >:0
I love Shin & Chaeygung! =D

So sweet :D

So loving =D

School tomorrow,
got to finish up my homework.
& watch Goong!

Goodbye world (:

22 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: